Wednesday, September 2, 2009

LOOK OUT BELOW - GLITTER BOMBS AWAY


Noooooooo!! Not THAT glitter!!


THIS kind of glitter:


Just like looking into the face of an angel, right?? This has got to be the closet thing to TiNS that I have come across. However, upon close comparison with my certified "glitter eye" it isn't an exact dupe and the TiNS still comes out on top.

These are still rocking my glitter world though, don't get me wrong. After swatching these beauties I would do the usual: flashing my hands around, going from light source to light source, squealing - you know, the usual reaction I get from glitter. The BF just looked at me and called me a glitter freak! Ha Ha, little does he know he just gave me a HUGE compliment! So take that BF!!

China Glaze, why haven't you made a big to-do about these little bottles of angel kisses & baby's smiles?? Maybe it's just me, but I can't find anything on their website about them. I remember hearing something about these over at BODY AND SOUL, but thats it. I sent an email to China Glaze asking for more info on this collection, so hopefully I will have some more to tell you later on.
I found these at Sally's in a display with about 6-7 other colors. About half were shimmers or foil type polishes and then the other half were glitters like these. I got all three of these for under $12 bucks!! Sally's has a buy 2 get $1 off China Glaze coupons, plus I had a 15% off coupon I used too - ca-ching!!!

All of the swatches below are:
index & middle finger - 2 - 3 coats Just polish
Ring finger - 2 coats OVER a similar base color
Pinky finger - 1 coat over black
some pictures left blurry to show of all that bling!


MEDALLION





NOVA




ATLANTIS



12 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh how I love glittah! Your BF was so right, haha. They look gorgeous on you. Nice idea to include them over another base. I'm also suprised that there wasn't anything about this collection. I can't wait till I get my bank card straightened out. I will be ordering all of these glittah babies.

Mama Jen said...

i LOVE these...i absolutely love glitter nail polishes..they are so much fun

Glittermillie said...

Oooooo shiny... :)
I so want these polishes! I can't find them anywhere online that ships internationally though :( I will be adding them to my elfster wishlist!
So pretty!

Paige said...

That glitter is so hot! I am just about drooling on my computer!

Nixxy said...

OMG! Please tell me Atlantis doesn't have formaldehyde?!

Brooke said...

NIXXXY - I took a picture of the bottom of my bottle and emailed it to you!

Kae said...

I really love them all lol, but I'm going to have to hunt down Atlantis it is so awesome! Thanks for the swatches :D

Nicole said...

I'm thinking a little trip to Sally's is in the works for this weekend! Hahaha! I'm loving all of these, sooo intensely glittery. They're GORGEOUS! I love how you layered it under various colors. That's so neat!

Pink Ginger said...

Must.Have.Now!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!!! I actually am waiting to hear back from China Glaze as well about them! Hopefully we'll have the mystery sorted out! These are very hot glitters...they should have been shouting from the mountain tops about them :)

Unknown said...

Ah, why can't I find these myself? I love them so!!! Why do you keep them from me, China Glaze?
Thanks for the pics!! I hope you hear back from CG soon.

Anonymous said...

Atlantis is amazing. It looks like a JELLY glitter! I can't resist jellies!!!
-Dana Cerise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org