Friday, November 20, 2009

FORGOTTEN BEAUTY - MISA TOXIC SEDUCTION

WOW! I don't use my Misa's nearly as much as I need too. Misa is a really nice polish. Not only formula wise but they also have some pretty cool and unique colors. Also, their bottles rock! Maybe I should make next week Misa week or something - and showcase all my pretties??

Anyway - today's forgotten beauty is Toxic Seduction, and it was part of the Poisoned Passion collection that came out a year or so ago. Toxic Seduction is a really dark, murky green. I love how grungy and dark Misa takes this green to yet stopped short of it falling into the "it's supposed to look ______ not black" category that so many dark polishes have fallen into. Basically the polish is pure perfection.

I just checked and Head2Toe has Toxic Seduction as well as the rest of the collection for sale on their site for $3.00 each.





I






I decided to add a coat of Nfu Oh # 56 over the top, not because it needed it, but because I felt guilty about my lack of posts this week! I'm trying to make up for it by changing the look of a polish I already had on - just work with me on this, ok? :)

Wow, did Nfu Oh brighten this polish up or what? #56 is really pretty sheer, lest you think that Toxic Seduction was just completely obliterated, over a plain nail #56 is really really sheer.









I didn't stop there ladies (yes, I feel THAT guilty I piled on another polish.) What was left to do to this but to add a top coat of CG Matte Magic! I only added it to my middle finger for comparisons.






Guess what - I still didn't stop!!!! Yes I did something else to these nails, but it turned out so awesome that it deserves a post all of it's own! I will get it posted later today for you all to oooooh and aaaaaah over :)



What is your favorite Misa color?

12 comments:

Lucy said...

That's a smashing manicure! Love Toxic Seduction all that glorious green. My favorite Misa is Dirty Sexy Money. Love those flakies. I stil chuckle when I see your matte looks. You were so vehemently against mattes! Hah! Have a nice weekend sweetie.

Brooke said...

LUCY - So glad I can get a chuckle out of you, lol!!

Helen said...

I've literally just put Misa Disco Queen on my tips!! I adore Toxic Seduction and got it from Kelly in our swap. Looks fab.

I really want some Nfu-Ohs. Love those flakies.

Paige said...

It is so pretty with the Nfu-Oh! I love it matte too!

Unknown said...

Oh you are killing me with the gorgeousness (is that a word?)

You know you can send your Misa's to me and I'll love them for you! :)

L said...

This was gorgeous at every step. Cant wait to see what else you did LOL.

My favorite Misa is Sugar Daddy for some reason.

Shayla said...

I'd love to see a Misa week since I'm not 100% familiar with their colors. And I must get myself some Nfu-Ohs!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how the Nfu Oh change the color of the polish! Both colors are gorgeous. I don't have a favorite Misa. I only own two - Hot Couture and Dirty Sexy Money.

jaljen said...

These are the best pix of Toxic I have ever seen. I now want it.

kpb said...

I'd forgotten how much I love Toxic Seduction... looks gorgeous on you! You've inspired me to break mine out again soon!

kpb said...

Oh, and re: my favorite Misas - I love TS of course, and I also really like Dirty Sexy Money and On the Edge (which was my mani yesterday).

Polish Hoarder said...

Oh, I looooooooove this color! I've had it for a while but still haven't worn it... shame on me! Thanks for motivating me to use it! Love the "pickle" technique, by the way. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org