Friday, July 30, 2010

UPDATES!

Sorry ladies, no time for blogging today. I am busy planning and getting cupcakes ready for Ollie's first birthday party and his Mom's birthday party this Sunday.









You've come a long way Ollie.
Happy 1st Birthday :)

XOXOXO



I did want to answer a couple of questions.

Hypnotic Swirls plate - That came from the Chez Delaney plates #H11.

The other thing was the something special in the pictures in my last post was Little photo bombing my nail polish swatch shoots! lol You guys have good eyes, it took me a while to find the picture of my ring showing, lol. So no, I'm not engaged or have a new ring. I usually wear my rings on the other hand, but it has been sort of swollen and they fit better on my left.

I hope you all have a great weekend & keep my Mom in your thoughts and send her good vibes, she is going through a little rough patch right now :)

5 comments:

Liz (iceomatic's nails) said...

That is one handsome little man! Happy Birthday Sir Oliver! :) **ZZPPT ZZPPTT** Those are extra heavy duty good vibes aimed right at your mom!

Aurora's Nails said...

Thinking of your Mom. Have a great day with adorable Ollie! He is just too cute.

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

What a cutey your little guy is!

Sending great vibes to your Mother too.

nihrida said...

They grow so fast, don't they. =) Happy B-day Ollie!!!

Lucy said...

My God, I can't believe how that little angel has grown. Love the photo with the cake. He's adorable. God bless him. So sorry about your Mom having a rough patch. I'll keep her in my prayers. Have a wonderful weekend. Have fun at the party. Love all of those photos. He's making a fantastic baby model.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org