Thursday, November 20, 2008

SALLY'S HAUL - AGAIN

While visiting one of my favorite nail polish blogs, Nail Juice, I saw a very hot konadicure! For the base color she used China Glaze - 2Nite from the OMG! Collection. This color is pure hotness (please click here to be directed to the pictures on Nail Juice I am referring to)! I left a message in her comments section that I had to go get it - today!



So true to my word, at lunch I hightailed it over to Sally's Beauty Supply. As I stated earlier they are having a great sale going on, buy two China Glaze polishes get one free, plus if you have their discount card, which I do, it comes to $3.25 a bottle, so really with the one bottle free that comes to a total of $2.17 A BOTTLE - - - for China Glaze! Don't know how long this sale will last, but if you have a Sally's close by I would recommend picking up some China Glaze.



However, when I got to Sally's they did not have this color. But I picked up 6 colors that I previously didn't have. Some are kind of boring because I needed just some basic colors for some of my nail art designs. I purchased:



Platinum Silver (a silver shimmer)

White on White (white creme)



Solar Power (bright yellow shimmer)


Liquid Leather (black creme)



Sexy Silhouette (magenta shimmer)


Ruby Pumps (red glitter)

This is the second Sally's I have been too that has been sold out of that new Christmas collection green glitter that just came out! Bummer man!


I still had one more option to get my 2Nite shade, there is another little beauty supply store, so I headed over there. Yes! They had it, but they wanted $6.99 for it (see how good that $2.17 looks now?!)!


I also picked up China Glaze - Crystal ball, a maroon with silver/holo glitter, and this one was $5.99 - darn you Sally's!



I also picked up a new Kiss! art brush and some little storage vials from Cinapro for my nail art supplies.

All in all - another good nail polish trip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal Ball looks yummy! enjoy your haul

PS Miss Dinky looks particularly fetching today what with the dreamy expression the cute pjs and the little red nose.

Unknown said...

I hopped on the sale today too. My Sally's had some China Glaze on clearance for $2.99 AND it was part of the Buy 2, Get 1. You got some great colors!

Brooke said...

OLGA - Crystal ball is a very interesting color, that's for sure! Dinky says Thank You!

TOMA - My Sally's hardly ever has anything on clearance, let alone any of the good brands, it is usually Savvy's. That was just too good of a deal to pass up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org