Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!

Well I'm happy to report that I am back on the road in a new car! Last week was spent recovering from my wreck and trying to find a new car. Last Thursday night I signed on me some new wheels. While it isn't the Caddy, it sure doesn't have the Caddy payments that went with it, either:) This is an 05 Dodge Magnum and the BF fell in love with this car at first sight! I think he just loves it because it has a Hemi in it. But it has all the stuff I wanted in it, mainly leather with Heated Seats, satellite radio and Nav. So let's see how long I can keep this one in one piece......;)


Then it was on to planning and getting ready for Halloween. My son is six, so Halloween is very important! He decided he wanted to be Dark Maul (sp?) from Star Wars. He was the guy with the red and black face. I had originally planned on sewing his hooded robe that he needed. After the wreck it completely slipped my mind until say about Tuesday!!! So I ran down to Hancock's and got all the stuff I needed, a robe, easy right??? Wrong, I got everything cut, but my mind was just not comprehending the directions to put all the pieces together. I ended up finding him a robe at a Halloween Superstore, $8.99, SOLD!

And of course we HAD to get some pics of his candy haul, he even got a $1.00! His candy bucket was the head of Darth Vader, and in the second pic you can see him giving Darth "Rabbit Ears", how soon they pic up all that stuff in school!


Now, if the pictures of the Dark Maul didn't scare you, these will. Just to prove to you guys that I haven't just taken some extended vacation, I took a pic of my nails this morning to show you the sad state that they are in. I even broke a nail LAST TUESDAY - and it is still broke, I never fixed it.

Hide your children and old folks - please only the brave ones look on:




Not only do my nails need filled in, what you can't see is that the tops of my nails have scratch marks like I drug them along the cement or something - I'm totally embarrassed of these, but they are so ugly I had to let you see them.
Lastly - my mom is going to get me a new camera for Christmas, so I will soon have some WONDERFUL pictures to share with you, instead of the terrible ones I have now! So come on Santa Claus, I'm ready for you!


It's great to be back and I promise I will get my uglies fixed and have some pretties to show you tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

Yay Brooke! Welcome back :) Love the new car and your little man is sooooo cute. Sorry to hear about the nail break - ouchie!

Brooke said...

KATEE - Hey, thanks for not giving up on me and checking in over here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org