Thursday, August 6, 2009

DINKY NAILS ARE A GO!

Last night I removed my fake nails I had on so I could put on some more fake nails, lol! Really I removed my fake nails so that I could try out my Dinky Nails that Jen from Never Too Much Glitter sent to me.


I used the "repeating glue" that she sent me. You basically just paint the glue on your natural nails and the backs of the nails that you are going to put on. It goes on white, and as it dries it goes clear. When both nails are dry, you place the fake nails on your nails and they stick! This stuff really did work, what a great idea! Then all you do to remove them is soak your hands in warm water and they come off. It was pretty awesome stuff.


Jen is in Japan, so I really don't know where this repeating glue is available. I checked on Ebay and it came back with no matches. Anyway, here are the pics:








Dinky says they are TASTEY!

11 comments:

Paige said...

Those nails are so cute!!! And so is Dinky!

Mary said...

Those nails are beautiful, a work of art! Look at that precious little face, I just want to kidnap her and smoosh on her :)

Kae said...

Those are adorable, I think Dinky approves lol. Jen did a great job :D

adorepink said...

That last picture is too cute! lol

Velvet said...

Awww...those nails are very lovely. And Dinky is such a sweetie pie...lol!

Lucy said...

Jen's nails are just gorgeous. The look beautiful on you! Your darling Dinky looks so sweet. I think she approves of her namesake nails.

Helen said...

Wow - Jen is so talented! Amazing.

How does it feel to be in the uber-long-nail gang?

Pink Ginger said...

First of all,those nails look amazing!Second,your dog is adorable :)

Rai said...

OMG! This is freaking cute!
I want to tryyyyyyyyy. =D

Alexlyndra said...

I love those nails!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Dinky! She is just too cute.
I'm glad the nails fit- they look great on you! :)

The repeating glue is very hard to find outside of Japan but I'm going to grab a few extras to sell on Etsy alongside the nails. I had no idea how hard it was to find temporary nail adhesives in the US!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org