Friday, July 1, 2011

DEBORAH LIPPMANN - GET THIS PARTY STARTED SWATCHES

I am so excited to share these pictures with you all. As soon as I saw this collection I knew I needed to have it. Deborah Lippmann took the awesome Happy Birthday - and built on it! This has me thinking she needs a whole line of polishes like this with different colored bases - we need a blue one and green one and red one and purple one and . . . .etc!

All of these applied really nice. They are all shown with three coats, but really you could get away with 2 if you really took your time to apply them.


CANDY SHOP
I love how the pink base is still clear enough to let the glitters shine through and it also creates a really nice layered look with the glitter too. This is awesome!









FORGET YOU
The over the hill version of Happy Birthday - lol, get it?? Anyway, this is the black version and it is really awesome too. This one applied really nice with 2 coats, better than Happy Birthday & Candy Shop. I love the look of dark and then bam - glittah in your face!









HAPPY BIRTHDAY
The one that started it all! What can be said about this, that hasn't allready been said? It's a party in a bottle! This one is great because you can layer it over other colors or wear it on it's own.








Nordstrom Anniversary Set

Happy Birthday: a party in a bottle (glitter)
Forget You: party all night (glitter)
Candy Shop: bubblegum pink (glitter)

PRICE: $42 (set)

WHERE TO FIND IT: Barneys New York, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and online at www.deborahlippmann.com

14 comments:

Nailderella said...

Oh my! Candy shop looks great! I want it now!
It's funny. I've got the impression you use a pink jelly and then a glitter layer on it! it looks great!

nail crazy said...

i don't know which one looks better - candy shop or forget you :-D
happy birthday is not so much fun as the first two :-)

Liz said...

I seriously hyperventilated when I saw the title of this post. I've been waiting for today and for swatches. Looks every bit amazing as I thought it'd be! :D

Em said...

I just died. I NEED NEED NEED these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TENDERHEARTR said...

I love the jellyness (my new word) of Candy Shop! So pretty!

The Phalanges Friend said...

They actually look much better than I thought they would, but I think the collection is a bit....uninspired, I guess. I would have liked to see original glitters, instead of just Happy Birthday three ways.

NailsByCourteney said...

i'm drooling over forget you. so nice!

*HexingVex* said...

Your swatches have now made me want to run out and grab these!

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with candy shop <3 great swatches!!!

Lucy said...

I hope they sell these individually. I already have Happy Birthday. Candy Shop is my favorite! Love them all.

Tera said...

I need this set, I love them all! Any idea when these will be available?

Anonymous said...

WOW! I need to get some of that stuff! I hope you can get it in the UK!

Anonymous said...

I just collapsed after seeing those! After seeing the pink version, I'm getting two bottles of Happy Birthday and seeing if I can change the base colors with a little franken-magic. Curses! It's $42!

Noniek said...

So pretty! I really want it now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org