Monday, December 8, 2008

MISC. NAILS

I have a couple of things I wanted to post about, so instead of doing separate posts, I thought I would just combine them into one.


First up, many of you read about the Essie - Pama nail polish being given away for free on epolishblog and The Polish Addict. Well I got my free bottle last week sometime, and I finally used it last night. I was watching the movie Summer of Sam with John Leguizamo and Mira Sorvino. And I noticed Mira's red painted nails. Have you ever been watching tv and see someone nails painted a certain color and you just have to paint yours?? Well it happens to me alot, and that's what happened last night. Looking at her lovely nails made me have to use my new Essie nail polish in Pama. I was surprised how much I really like this color!! I think this is a very sexy red. It had the darkness to the red I was looking for, but it wasn't too dark that it went away from the "red family". I'm glad I signed up early and was able to get my free bottle. I know Katee at epolishblog was having a giveaway and was giving away a bottle, but I think her time limit to enter has past. :( Anyway on to the pics: (btw, since I was in the middle of watching a movie I didn't do any clean up, so the nails are a little messy, sorry)




Next up, most of you know that I am having a giveaway (details here). I just added one of my favorite top coats to the stack of goodies, it is Wet n Wild - Kaleidoscope. Before Thanksgiving I painted my nails and toe nails in China Glaze - Ruby Pumps to test the longevity of the polish. Well my toenail polish is still going strong, so I decided to add Kaleidoscope to the top, just to add a little more bling - you know how I do :) But also so anyone who doesn't have Kaleidoscope can see why I love this top coat so much.


ABOVE PHOTO IS FULL SUNLIGHT


Check out all that bling baby!! Fantastic!


Lastly, I have finally got my hands on a bottle of nail polish I have been craving! It is Wet n Wilds - Stunner. Not only do I love this color, I love the bottle and the name just as much! This color really reminds of China Glaze - Cat's Eye, which I believe is a hard to find color. Stunner is an army, dark green with a gold sparkle to it. When Santa finally brings me my neato new camera, I will try to remember to do a color comparison for you all, since I do have in my possession a China Glaze - Cat's Eye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org