Monday, May 16, 2011

BORN PRETTY PRODUCT REVIEW

These next items were sent to me to review from the Born Pretty online store.

The first three items are nail polish from the brand BO. The bottles are pretty small, but the colors more than make up for their small size. I loved the shimmer that these polishes had. The brushes and formula were nice on them too. The smell of these is a little on the strong side though.
























The next polish I got was a multi sized glitter top coat. I love top coats like these, they are great to layer with. The clear base of this polish was a little on the thick side, almost like a gel, but I think that is what helps you pick up the glitters better. This polish had a strong scent too.










The last items I got were nail decor items. One tin came with all kinds of sweets to decorate your nails with. I was super excited about getting these! I have a love for outlandish Japan style nails, which usually uses items like these. I can't wait to come up with a nail design to use these on.



The other tin had cute bright colored stars with little jewels in them. I think these will look awesome this summer on some pedis.

Link

All of these items plus a ton more can be found at BORN PRETTY STORE. Check them out today!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Wow, I can't believe the labels on the bottoms of those bottles. OPIPRDUCTS INC and Original Nail Envy, seriously? That's even OPI's phone number on the label. I'd actually contact OPI and report this company for trademark infringement and fraud. I looked the company up and it's a Chinese company. Too bad they can't just make and sell beautiful colors without trying to cheat people by using someone else's name and design. (They also make bottles that look identical to OPI, but with B(dot)O on them. Terrible!)

Nothing against you, Brooke. You're awesome, as always, and I'm glad you're posting more often again!

Brooke said...

AIMEE - Wow, I didn't even put those names together with OPI, until you pointed it out. I guess at least with the ones I got the bottles are obviously nothing like OPI's, but that is a shame to hear that they are "stealing" from OPI bottle designs and names, because the colors really are very nice. Thanks for the info, and I am super glad to be back and posting again!

Une Ruxi à Paris said...

I like the colors though, and I don't know of any opi polishes that look like that.

Anonymous said...

I never noticed that until Aimee pointed it out! The colours are really nice, though. I have tons of stuff from Born Pretty Store and I do like their products and the store in general. It's just strange having that label with a Hollywood address on it.

Supersparklekitty said...

I like the colors,but don't they have names?

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I love the colors! But to have them in a collection 'B O'? Seriously? OMG!!! And you mention they are odorous too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org