Thursday, December 10, 2009

RESCUE BEAUTY LOUNGE - A REAL SALE THIS TIME


For five hours only, save an astonishing
50% OFF all Rescue Beauty nail polishes
TAKE THE PHONE OFF THE HOOK.
WALK THE DOG AHEAD OF TIME.
CANCEL YOUR MEETINGS.

Use Code "VIP 5 HOUR" at checkout.
Rescue Beauty Nail Polish
Because from Noon to 5pm (EST) on Tuesday, December 15th, you can save 50% on each and every Rescue Beauty Lounge nail polish.

Shhh, don't tell a soul. Well, okay, maybe your BFF and boss and your "always in the know" sister. But that's it. This sale is for VIPs only.

Stock up on classics, take some risks, complete your holiday shopping with a few strategic clicks of your mouse. So plan accordingly. Because like that last pair of OTK black patent boots in your size, this offer will be gone before you know it.

Tuesday, December 15th Noon to 5pm (EST)only. 50% off!

Use Code "VIP 5 HOUR" at checkout.

Ladies, get your mouse warmed up.

Ji

*********

THIS COULD BE MY OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE FOUR POLISHES THAT I HAVE WANTED FROM HER COLLECTION. BUT STILL - - $9.00 EACH - - I'M GOING TO HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT.
INCASE YOU ARE WONDERING WHICH ONES I WANT:

  • UNDERWARE (MOSTLY FOR THE NAME)
  • BIKINI BOTTOM
  • PATRICK STARFISH
  • SQUAREPANTS

11 comments:

Polish Hoarder said...

OMG! I'm so excited! I just hope I don't forget!!

Stephanie said...

Holy balls, I am so there.

Lacquer Laine said...

I can't wait. i have been wanting Underware forever! I like the name but more importantly it is a white creme that goes on in ONE COAT. geezus. and i need Patrick starfish, and maybe purple haze and stormy/concrete jungle. ooooh this is so exciting!

kelsealaurel said...

HAHA! Stephanie's comment. I say that all the time!

BUT SERIOUSLY OMFG. I wonder what the shipping is like!?

I really want Scrangie! And a ton others.... ugh I'm so broke!

Anonymous said...

I seriously just put this as an appointment in my blackberry. Does this mean I have a problem? Or my priorities in order?

polishedlyrics said...

This is probably the one and only opportunity I'll have to get some RBL at a halfway decent price. It's already marked on my calendar and what times I need to check here on the west coast!

Revampy said...

Marked my calendar-I hope to get Patrick starfish and Mismas

minnie said...

I got in on the last sale and got Underware... I found it so hard to apply. It is a 1 coater but it's THICK. I prefer a different white polish to do white nails, although the thickness might be nice for nail art!

Unknown said...

Just pretend you're buying OPI retail. Heck, I've got 20 RBLs at full price--can you imagine what I'm going to do with this?!?

Unknown said...

I thought of you when I saw the email. I have to check around the site to make a wishlist and mark my calendar. Damn the nail polish restriction. I can buy one.

Abi said...

A woman after my own heart! I have bikini bottom and I adore it. It's really smooth and lovely and versatile. 1 coat is subtle and 3 nearly opaque. I've been oggling it for a while, so starfish patrick might well be my next purchase as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org