Monday, October 19, 2009

WHAT MAKES ME SMILE!





I have been tagged by two wonderful ladies to do this! Personally I couldn't have been tagged by anyone better girls - you two ladies rock! First Christy of Kronicles of a Konader tagged me then Nixxy of Nixxy's Nails got me! Thanks so much girls!!


The idea behind this is to post a song that makes me smile. The first song that popped into my head is Barbie Girl by Aqua! I mean, what's not to love about this song?? My sister used to play this song for me to turn my frowns upside down! lol -no joke! Unfortunately the real video is prevented from being embedded so I found this just as good sims "video" for the song! Enjoy and good luck getting this song out of your head for the rest of the day!!

COME ON BARBIE, LETS GO PARTY!!!



4 comments:

Stiletto said...

Good Choice!
I LOVE this song!

Rob cant stand it, LOL

Unknown said...

Great nails and you are so funny! Love ya Brooke! Great song choice!

Selina said...

Awwwww man, that song's stuck in my head now. ARGH!

Unknown said...

aww i tagged you too brooke!! guess you didn't see :(

http://kelliegonzo.blogspot.com/2009/10/tagged.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This policy is valid from 07 December 2009


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact getchanailsdid@yahoo.com.


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org